Cotidiano de uma brasileira em Paris, comentarios sobre cultura, politica e besteiras em geral. Entre le faible et le fort c'est la liberté qui opprime et la loi qui libère." Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sonntag Along

Which shines the brightest today for you? 
For now, I'm just avoiding looking out the window at yet more rain...


José Feliciano


so far, I haven't heard a single version of this song which I disliked, tho it can get old, to my surprise!


George Harrison


...unlike this one; to me this is the best version, the only one I ever want to hear, and I never tire of it.


Simply Red


Fun, relaxing.


Ray Charles


I rillly dig, tho I'd have liked it better if it were a little shorter. But don't tell Ray, I'm sure he'd be devastated if he learned my opinion hehehe

Soundgarden


Was fresh when it came out, still okay now, but by no means exceptional (and also at least a minute too long - and do we really need "Won't you come" 2564 times on screen?) 


Shaun Escoffery



Good for dancing and mustering the strength necessary to go outside and walk when it's cold. Naff vid alert.

No comments: