Cotidiano de uma brasileira em Paris, comentarios sobre cultura, politica e besteiras em geral. Entre le faible et le fort c'est la liberté qui opprime et la loi qui libère." Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Travelling Without Moving

Today we're off to York.

I've been informed it's very cold there at the moment so I guess it isn't difficult to imagine how much that fills me with joy.
In case the question "why are you blogging instead of packing/going to the airport?" pops into your head - and it would be quite a sensible question, afterall-- I refer you to the title of this rather engaging entry (!). *I* have packed, but not everyone that's coming with me has...

I will save some of the whining for when we arrive in the rain/cold/gray/wind.

Back on Sunday.

Cheerio, ta-ta, och aye hoots, &c.! (yes I know this last one is Scottish but York is only a stone's throw from the land of whiskey & porridge. Plus which, they all look the same to me!)


No comments: