Cotidiano de uma brasileira em Paris, comentarios sobre cultura, politica e besteiras em geral. Entre le faible et le fort c'est la liberté qui opprime et la loi qui libère." Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Slow



Hot



Wind





What I really wanted was to have taken a photo of the Southern Cross, but my camera isn't good enough for that, and plus which I'm sure it can be easily found online.  I saw the full moon last night out my window, and remembered I'd taken these pics in Brazil, last month. It got a lot higher&brighter than this, but the battery gave up... 








slow hot?

slow cold?

fast hot?

fast cold?

none at all?

2 comments:

adorablog said...

Bella,

I enjoyed reading your blog today. Let me know how I can share it on my page.

Thank you for all your kind comments. I may have only one fan (or two) but they mean the world to me.

Diora

Bel said...

Aw thanks, Diora! If you'd like to add a link to my blog on yours, you've got to go to the bit where it has all the tools to format your page... I don't know what anything is called in English since mine is in French, but it shouldn't be hard, since you have the counter and the comments sections on the right on yours... it's... something like "links to other blogs".. it's faily easy to do (if i managed, you will too.)

xxxx