Cotidiano de uma brasileira em Paris, comentarios sobre cultura, politica e besteiras em geral. Entre le faible et le fort c'est la liberté qui opprime et la loi qui libère." Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Oh my dear paws! Oh my fur and whiskers!

I know... I've been neglecting the blog recently. It's with good cause, though. I won't get into it, but for those of you who have emailed about it, all is well with me, yes, but I just haven't had time! timetimetime!
But here's a song I've been listening to this week. From a long, long time ago.

********


Cartola

Preciso me encontrar

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't cajole, since I've been away as well. Quantifiably just, if I do say so myself. However, there are those among us (awright, me)that expect appropriately witty comments, befitting your intellect and panache. Brightens my day. Moreso than a 60W incandescent ever could! I know, I'll hate myself cometh the dawn, but alas, tis so.

Bel said...

hehehe witty...and urbane, huh? yah. I know...I've been dropping the ball recently. About that 60W incandescent....hey, the lights are on and there IS someone home! but ... asleep! : )

thanks for comment x

Anonymous said...

I should have used the 500W mercury halide bulb analysis, shouldn't I? It would be harder to sleep that way!!

Bel said...

Oh just got for the sun in that case. More beautiful, more powerful, more. And free. And...uh...sunnier.

Bel said...

"go". not "got".